Download the latest version here
- Copy AndroidTool.app to your Applications folder
- Right click AndroidTool and choose Open
brew cask install androidtoolin the terminal.
Android tool lets you do common Android designer and developer tasks in one click:
- Take screenshots
- Take screen videos
- Install (sideload) APKs without the Play Store
- Take bug reports
- Use common scripts
- Do all of the above on all devices connected to your Mac, in one click
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks for Android features
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite for iOS features
- Android 4.4 or newer for screen recording
- Android 4.3 or newer for screenshots (could work on older devices, please report)
- No Android or iOS SDK required (whaat)
Double click any APK file on your hard drive and Android Tool pops up asking you onto which device you want to install it.
Take screenshots of one or all devices connected to your mac - in one click, or by pressing cmd-shift-S
Add your own perfect bash shell scripts to the scripts folder and execute them on a single device, or all devices connected to your Mac. See the example script in the scripts folder how to target a the user-selected device.
FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here