DescriptionTermius (ex Serverauditor), the most innovative and popular cross-platform Telnet and SSH client. Manage your Raspberry Pi, a Linux machine or a UNIX server farm easily, on the go, with Termius on your mobile device.
Not convinced? Take a look at Termius features:
· Universal: Native on all popular mobile platforms
· Ads free, now and always!
· XTerm, VT100 and Vanilla terminal support
· Usability: Split View support
· Privacy: Password, key and 2FA (multi-factor) authentication
· Identities: combine username, password or key for quick authentication
· Groups and Tags: keep hosts organized
· Snippets: Save sets of commands and automate them
· Agent Forwarding
· PuTTY key support
· Built-in RSA/DSA key generator
· Import keys through iTunes file sharing. Text, txt, ppk and key extensions are supported.
· Telnet protocol support
· Parallel connectivity to a single or multiple hosts
· Port Forwarding
· Background mode and termination notifications (up to 3 min)
· Enhanced productivity in the terminal with Terminal Touch
· 3D Touch enabled extended software keyboard
· Bluetooth keyboard support
· PIN code data protection with Touch ID support
· Associate physical input with operational actions. e.g. Shake your device to undo or close a session
· 8 awesome color schemes and adjustable font size
· Built-in assistance and troubleshooting. Feel free to ask any question ;)
· Extended UI for tablets including a preview of active SSH terminals
· Automatic OS recognition, e.g. Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Raspbian, MacOSX and so on.
2. prompt 2
Includes Panic Sync, our secure, super sync service — for FREE.
It's classic. You step outside for a few seconds to eat some gyros and the server goes down, or you lie down to do some light reading and a web page needs an emergency typo fix. Maybe your company uses IRC. Maybe you just like to check in on your servers often. Either way, you're the type of person that already uses SSH. Having a quality SSH client in your pocket is a very good idea.
Welcome to Prompt 2. In the three years since Prompt was released and became a favorite of admins, we've been constantly releasing updates, while also taking notes on what significant new features people wished Prompt had. Then, we did almost all of it.
Prompt 2 is, simply put, an excellent SSH and TELNET client. But how can it make SSH tasks easier? Read on.
NEW IN PROMPT 2
• Panic Sync
Finally. Sync your favorite servers, passwords, private keys, and clips, between Prompt on all of your iOS devices. It’s fast, it’s extremely secure, and best of all, it’s free.
Put your most-used commands and text bits into clips and access them with a single tap via Prompt’s keyboard bar. Clips can be stored globally or per-server.
• TouchID Lock
Secure Prompt, and only Prompt, using TouchID. Keep your servers safe.
• Private Key Generation
You can now generate keys without leaving Prompt. Drop 'em on your server, and you're off.
• Improved Key Management
Working with private keys is easier than ever
• Open Connection Switching
Easily switch between connections using a tab bar (iPad) or edge swiping (iPhone).
• Server Folders
Create groups of servers for easier sorting.
• A Fresh New Design
Sleeker, cleaner, beautiful — Prompt now looks the part in iOS 8.
• iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Ready
Looks great on any screen size.
• Customizable Keyboard Bar
• Full Bluetooth Keyboard Support
• Agent Forwarding
TAKE CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY PROMPT 2.