Congratulations, you're using HTTP/2 right now.
This server exists for others in the HTTP/2 community to test their HTTP/2 client implementations and point out flaws in our server.
The code is at golang.org/x/net/http2 and is used transparently by the Go standard library from Go 1.6 and later.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org, or file a bug.
Handlers for testing
- GET /reqinfo to dump the request + headers received
- GET /clockstream streams the current time every second
- GET /gophertiles to see a page with a bunch of images
- GET /file/gopher.png for a small file (does If-Modified-Since, Content-Range, etc)
- GET /file/go.src.tar.gz for a larger file (~10 MB)
- GET /redirect to redirect back to / (this page)
- GET /goroutines to see all active goroutines in this server
- PUT something to /crc32 to get a count of number of bytes and its CRC-32
- PUT something to /ECHO and it will be streamed back to you capitalized.