- Awesome MySQL
- Anemometer - Box SQL slow query monitor.
- innodb-ruby - A parser for InnoDB file formats, in Ruby.
- innotop - a ‘top’ clone for MySQL with many features and flexibility.
- Prometheus/mysqld_exporter - Time series database for real-time monitoring and alerting.
- pstop - a top-like program for MySQL, collecting, aggregating and displaying information from performance_schema.
- mysql-statsd - A Python daemon to collect information from MySQL and send it via StatsD to Graphite.
- MySQLTuner-perl - A script that allows you to review a MySQL installation quickly and make adjustments to increase performance and stability.
- MyDumper - Logical, parallel backup/dumper tool for MySQL
- MySQLDumper - open-source web based backup tool - useful for shared webhosting
- Percona Xtrabackup - an open-source hot backup utility for MySQL - based servers that doesn’t lock your database during the backup.
- iibench-mysql - Java based version of the Index Insertion Benchmark for MySQL/Percona/MariaDB.
- Sysbench - a modular, cross-platform and multi-threaded benchmark tool.
- mysql-compatibility-config - make MySQL configuration behave more like newer (or older) releases of MySQL.
- Connector/Python - a standardized database driver for Python platforms and development.
- go-sql-driver - a lightweight and fast MySQL-Driver for Go’s (golang) database/sql package.
- libAttachSQL - libAttachSQL is a lightweight, non-blocking C API for MySQL servers.
- MariaDB Java Client - LGPL-licensed MariaDB Client Library for Java Applications.
- MySQL-Python - MySQL database connector for Python programming.
- PHP mysqlnd - MySQL native driver for MySQL, deprecating older libmysql based driver.
- MySQL Docker - Official Docker images.
- MySQL Sandbox - a tool that installs one or more MySQL servers within seconds, easily, securely, and with full control.
- Flywaydb - Database migrations; Evolve your database schema easily and reliably across all your instances
- Liquibase - Source control for your database
- Propagator - Centralized schema & data deployment on a multi-everything topology
- Shift - An application that helps you run schema migrations on MySQL databases
- Adminer - Database management in a single PHP file.
- HeidiSQL - MySQL GUI frontend for Windows.
- MySQL Workbench - provides DBAs and developers an integrated tools environment for database design & modeling; SQL devleopment; database administration.
- phpMyAdmin - a free software tool written in PHP, intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web.
- SequelPro - a Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
- mycli - A Terminal Client for MySQL with AutoCompletion and Syntax Highlighting.
- SQLyog Community edition - SQLyog Community edition. For Windows, works fine under wine in Mac and Linux
- Galera Cluster - a true Multimaster Cluster based on synchronous replication.
- MariaDB Replication Manager - a high availability solution to manage MariaDB 10.x GTID replication.
- MHA - Master High Availability Manager and tools for MySQL
- MySQL Fabric - an extensible framework for managing farms of MySQL Servers.
- Percona Replication Manager - Asynchronous MySQL replication manager agent for Pacemaker. Supports file and GTID based replication, geo-distributed clusters using booth.
- MaxScale - open-source, database-centric proxy.
- Mixer - a MySQL proxy powered by Go which aims to supply a simple solution for MySQL sharding.
- MySQL Proxy - A simple program that sits between your client and MySQL server(s) that can monitor, analyze or transform their communication.
- ProxySQL - High performance proxy for MySQL.
- MySQL Router - MySQL Router is lightweight middleware that provides transparent routing between your application and any backend MySQL Servers.
- orchestrator - MySQL replication topology management and visualization tool.
- Tungsten Replicator - A high performance, open source, data replication engine for MySQL.
- common_schema - DBA’s framework for MySQL, providing a function library, views library and QueryScript interpreter.
- sys - A collection of views, functions and procedures to help MySQL administrators get insight in to MySQL Database usage.
- MariaDB - Community developed fork of MySQL server.
- MySQL Server & MySQL Cluster - Official Oracle’s MySQL server & MySQL Cluster distribution.
- Percona Server - An enhanced, drop-in MySQL replacement.
- WebScaleSQL - WebScaleSQL, Version 5.6, based upon the MySQL-5.6 community releases.
- vitess - vitess provides servers and tools which facilitate scaling of MySQL databases for large scale web services.
- jetpants - An automation suite for managing large range sharding clusters, by Tumblr.
- go-mysql - A pure go library to handle MySQL network protocol and replication.
- MySQL Utilities - a collection of command-line utilities, written in Python, that are used for maintaining and administering MySQL servers, either individually, or within Replication hierarchies.
- Percona Toolkit - a collection of advanced command-line tools to perform a variety of MySQL server and system tasks that are too difficult or complex to perform manually.
- gh-ost - GitHub’s online schema migration for MySQL.
- openark kit - a set of utilities that solve everyday maintenance tasks, which may be complicated or time consuming to do by hand, written in Python.
- UnDROP - a tool to recover data from dropped or corrupted InnoDB tables.
- FOSDEM - a free event for software developers to meet, share ideas and collaborate. Annually, in Brussels. Offers “MySQL & friends” room.
- MySQL Central - Oracle’s annual MySQL conference, as part of Oracle Open World.
- Percona Live - MySQL & Openstack focused conference.
- SCALE - A community organized Linux and Open Source conference held annually in Southern California. The local MySQL community runs a track under the name MySQL Community Day.
- SQL-exercise - contains several SQL exercises, including the schema description figure, SQL code to build schema, questions and solutions in SQL. Based on wikibook SQL Exercises.
- DBHangOps - a bi-weekly google hangout meeting of various members of the MySQL community that simply want to talk shop about MySQL in their day-to-day .
- OurSQL Podcast - The MySQL database community podcast.
- Weekly MySQL News - Unofficial weekly news digest of all things MySQL.