Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 July 2024

Alan Jackson - The Older I Get (Official Music Video)

 

 
The older I get,The more I thinkYou only get a minute, better live while you're in it,'Cause it's gone in a blinkAnd the older I getThe truer it isIt's the people you love, not the money and stuffThat makes you rich
And if they found a fountain of youthI wouldn't drink a drop and that's the truthFunny how it feels I'm just getting to my best years yet
The older I getThe fewer friends I haveBut you don't need a lot when the ones that you gotHave always got your backAnd the older I getThe better I amAt knowing when to giveAnd when to just not give a damn
And if they found a fountain of youthI wouldn't drink a drop and that's the truthFunny how it feels I'm just getting to my best years yetThe older I get
And I don't mind all the linesFrom all the times I've laughed and criedSouvenirs and little signs of the life I've lived
The older I getThe longer I prayI don't know why, I guess that I'veGot more to sayAnd the older I getThe more thankful I feelFor the life I've had and all the life I'm living still

No comments:

Post a Comment