Total Pageviews

Friday 9 March 2012

经典英文爱情诗

 If you were a teardrop  in my eye,
For fear of losing you,I would never cry.
And if the golden sun should cease to shine its light,
Just one smile from you Would make my whole world bright.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
If I were to fall in love,It would have to be with you.Your eyes, your smile,The way you laugh,
The things you say and do
Take me to the places my heart never knew.
So, if I were to fall in love,It would have to be with you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Without you I'd be a soul without a purpose.
Without you I'd be an emotion without a heart.I'm a face without expression,A heart with no beat.
Without you by my side,I'm just a flame without the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment