Total Pageviews

Monday 10 June 2013

WPhone – Manage WordPress Blog via Phone

As you can feel from my latest posting recently I’ve been crazy finding out my ways to manage and be with my wordpress blog even when I’m not before my lappy or office Desktop. May be I’m too diverted towards Digitized life. But I don’t care. I’m loving the way I can be online thorughout the way. Specially when I pass boring times sitting for hours trapped inside freaking Traffic Jam in my city Dhaka in between my travelling to different locations for different purpose like office, MBA class, Dating  and other personal stuff. I love surfing through the web and doing things online whenever i find a little time. Anyways let’s get back to the point. I was looking for something to manage my WordPress Blog from my Cell Phone. Wphone is just what I was looking for. For Details you can have a look at here:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wphone/
It creates an option while logging in to replace the default admin interface with one designed for your phone.
But the only thing you need is to have a working WordPress Installation. you can’t have it in your free online wordpress blog I think.