* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel, or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
What's New in Version 1.0.5
* Fixed Import Profiles bug that affects 1.0.4 on iOS 8. This issue causes OpenVPN to fail to detect new profiles that are available for import.
* Support new iOS 8 feature where Settings App can be used to launch native OpenVPN profiles. Note that only autologin profiles (i.e. profiles that don't require credential entry) can be launched using this mechanism.
* Added "Seamless Tunnel" setting (See OpenVPN section of Settings App) for iOS 8 and higher. Make a best-effort to keep the VPN tunnel active during pause, resume, and reconnect states to minimize the likelihood of packet leakage during sleep/wakeup and network reconfiguration events.
* Connection speed improvements.
* Support OpenVPN "float" directive.
* Don't fail the connection when OpenVPN "topology net30" directive is mixed with "ifconfig-ipv6", since the topology setting doesn't really affect IPv6.
* Recognize backslash as a directory separator, to allow import of Windows profiles.
* Library updates:
PolarSSL : 1.3.8
Boost : 1.56.0
* Servers grouped by countries, So you can select the country you want to connect easily.
* Unlimited vpn bandwidth
1. OvpnSpider will automatically search for free VPN servers on the Internet; and the result is provided as an OpenVPN profile which is categorized by countries.
2. Clicking the selected server on the list will automatically launch a popup view of the available applications.
3. If OpenVPN (the 'openvpn connect' application is already installed) is selected, the profile will be automatically imported into OpenVPN and then the user could connect to the VPN server.
4. If Mail is selected, the OpenVPN Profile .ovpn will be automatically inserted into the email as an attachment. and the user can share the OpenVPN profile files to other devices or other users through the email. Thus other equipments which have already installed the OpenVPN application, could use the profile to connect to VPN server.
Notes on our auto-renewing subscriptions
- Our "monthly-subscription" subscription can be ordered monthly($0.99)!
- We offer an ad-free version for each subscription length!
- Your iTunes account will be charged for subscription renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can turn off the auto-renew (by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase) at any time (24-hours before the end of the current period), but No cancellation for the current subscription period.