Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 February 2016

多线程HTTP代理: sergio-proxy

sergio-proxy是一款使用python编写的多线程HTTP代理。它提供了一个易于扩展的python接口,用于动态操作HTTP数据包。

ABOUT SERGIO PROXY
=========================
Sergio Proxy (a Super Effective Recorder of Gathered Inputs and Outputs) is an
HTTP proxy that was written in Python for the Twisted framework. It's
not anything new (many people have done this before, and better), but I wanted
to learn how it's done and this seemed a good way to go about doing it. As this
started out as a quest to develop a better way of attacking an SMB challenge hash
vulnerability, I have implemented that as one of my included MITM attacks. I also
included the classic Upsidedownternet attack for more fun.

Hopefully I will be adding some more unique features in the near future when
I get time. Until then, this is all GPL, so feel free to modify and distribute
as you see fit.

from https://github.com/supernothing/sergio-proxy